 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9082
9081  |  9083
Subject:
Castle Sets Sale Update 11-20-00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 23:00:32 GMT

Here’s an updated list (11-20-00) with a few more
sets and a couple of price reductions.

These sets are all complete with instructions (* exceptions noted) and
all
parts are in very good to excellent condition.  There are no boxes.
Sales are on a first come first served basis. These sets all lived
in a non-smoking home and I will, of course, consider all
reasonable offers.

1596 Ghost with Wolfman, includes well worn instructions $7.00
6009 Black Knight, includes instructions,  $7.00
6017 King’s Oarsman, includes instructions (name of set printed in ink
on cover),  $11.00
6036 Skeleton Surprise, includes instructions $12.00
6038 Wolfpack Renegades, includes instructions $15.00
6059 Knight’s Stronghold, includes instructions but missing
the black scoop peice for the catapult. $25.00
6074 Black Falcon’s Fortress, NO instructions, missing:  2 yellow
2x2 flags replaced with two yellow wavy flags $65.00
6081 King’s Mountain Fortress, includes instructions $75.00
6082 Fire Breathing Fortress, includes instructions $55.00
6085 Black Monarch’s Castle, includes instructions $85.00
6086 Black Knight’s Castle, includes instructions in ruff condition,
missing 1  knight’s helmet white feather $90.00

You can check me out at my ebay feedback page if you are new to this
newsgroup and need references:

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=bdarrow@accs.net

and you can read my Lugnet membership info at #636

Buyer pays shipping for USPS Priority Mail in the US (insurance is your
option).  I will accept Money Orders or Paypal.   International buyers
must pay in US Dollars or International Money Order and shipping
will be determined on an individual basis.

Brian Darrow
Indiana