 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9079
9078  |  9080
Subject:
New at Bricksburg Depot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 20:48:01 GMT

I have added a handful of space themed parts to my BrickBay store and
reduced the prices on others.  There are still plenty of sloping wings,
landing struts, and dome quarters for all you budding starship builders :-)

There is also a once used fiber optic module with strands available.

Have a look and have fun :-)

Will
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=willhess