 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9072
9071  |  9073
Subject:
Birthday sale at Tom's Technic!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 05:11:01 GMT

I'm hitting another milestone here, and I thought to help bring in my 30th
year, I would offer free US domestic shipping for any order over $26. Why
$26? well the 26th is my birthday, and will also be the day that this sale
comes to an end 12:00 midnite, Nov 26th, CST.

Check out all of the great new and used technic parts I have!

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=taheidem

If you look at my payment terms, you can find out how to get $10 of free
legos, and $20 cash (Kinda like the paypal referal thing, but this is to
open a real bank account)

I also accept trades for any part you may have on my want lists:

http://execpc.com/~taheidem/WantList.html

http://www.brickbay.com/wantedList.asp?p=taheidem

Thanks for looking, and have a great turkey day!

Tom of Tom's Technic