 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9070
9069  |  9071
Subject:
2845 and 2885 available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 02:08:02 GMT

<set: 2845>
<set: 2885>

I have 5 each of these available, still in the box, that I'd like to sell.
$50 bucks for the lot of them, or $7.00 each if you want less than all of them.

Shipping will be actual cost from Alberta, Canada.

I'll also offer $1 off (per copy) of 2885 if you don't want the 4x6 grey plate.
(obviously they're no longer new in the box if that is the case)

This is *not* first come first serve, I will give preference to the first
person who wants all 10 sets, and is willing to leave off the 4x6 plates.

e-mail me if you're interested.

James