 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9062
9061  |  9063
Subject:
Castle and Forestman sets for sale.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 23:28:14 GMT

These sets are all complete (* with a two minor exceptions) and all
parts are in very good to
excellent condition.  All sets come with original instructions except
the 2 noted below.
There are no boxes for any of the sets. Sales are on a first come first
served basis. These
sets all lived in a non-smoking home and sure, I’ll consider all
reasonable offers.

1596  Ghost with Wolfman, includes well worn instructions $8.00
6009 Black Knight, includes instructions,  $8.00
6012 Seige Cart, includes instructions (name of set printed in ink on
cover),  $10.00
6017 King’s Oarsman, includes instructions (name of set printed in ink
on cover),  $11.00
6034 Black Monarch’s Ghost, includes instructions $11.00
6035 Castle Gaurd, includes instructions $12.00
6036 Skeleton Surprise, includes instructions $14.00
6038 Wolfpack Renegades, includes instructions $16.00
6039 Twin Arm Launcher, includes instructions (*missing 2 round grey
shields) $12.00
6042 Dungeon Hunters, NO instructions $18.00
6046 Hemlock Stronghold, includes instructions $25.00
6049 Viking Voyager, includes instructions (name of set printed in ink
on cover),  $20.00
6054 Forestman’s Hideout, NO instructions $25.00
6057 Sea Serpent, includes instructions $18.00
6059 Knight’s Stronghold, includes instructions $25.00
6071 Forestman’s Crossing, includes instructions $50.00
6074 Black Falcon’s Fortress, includes instructions $70.00
6075 Wolfpack Tower, includes instructions $33.00
6077 Forestman’s River Fortress, includes instructions $55.00
6081 King’s Mountain Fortress, includes instructions $80.00
6082 Fire Breathing Fortress, includes instructions $60.00
6085 Black Monarch’s Castle, includes instructions $90.00
6086 Black Knight’s Castle, includes instructions in ruff condition,
missing 1 white
knight’s helmet feather $95.00

You can check me out at my ebay feedback page if you are new to this
newsgroup and
need references:
http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=bdarrow@accs.net

and you can read my Lugnet membership info at #636

Buyer pays shipping for USPS Priority Mail in the US (insurance is your
option).  I will
accept Money Orders or Paypal.   International buyers must pay in US
Dollars or
International Money Order and shipping will be determined on an
individual basis.

Brian Darrow
Indiana