 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9050
FS: 6987 + 6930 + shipping = 125 $ !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 01:34:15 GMT

Hi all !

So this time I have 6987 Message Intercept Base (Blacktron I)
and 6930 Space Supply Station (Classic space) for sale .

Both sets are 100 % complete and both include original
instructions (no boxes) !!!

Overal condition is good / very good (no broken,yellowed
or chewed up bricks)  !

Only one  gray Space Radar Dish 6 x 6 Webbed on 6930 is slightly
damaged !
Instructions for 6930 are messed up - all pages are there but should be
put together with some tape !

I am ready to sell the sets separately - but it's better to take both to
save on shipping !

Price for both sets including shipping to US and Canada is 125 $ !
I (as some of you already know) ship worldvide !

Take a look at my International Lego transactions page at :
http://www.geocities.com/dejanives

Thank you for looking !

Mail me if interested !

Dejan Pavlovic
Lugnet member 595
P.S.
... Right now also available is 6271 (+shipping=65$ ) and
Wild West lot (including 6755,6761 and 6765 (+2 smal sets))
for 105 $ (shipping included) !