 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9040
9039  |  9041
Subject:
tons of great parts still left at Mike's Brickbay shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 18:24:23 GMT

Well, I sold over 2,000 parts in less than 16 hours, but I've still got over
8,000 left, including a ton of grey and black plates in sizes you won't find
in any Lego bulk pack.  So come on over and see if there's anything you'd like.

Here's the URL:

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=mike

Just a note - I do almost all my packing and shipping on Saturday morning,
so if you get an order in (or already have an order marked "Ready") and pay
through Paypal by tomorrow morning, your parts will be on their merry way to
you tomorrow afternoon and should arrive by Wednesday at the latest.