 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 903
  Castle Minifigs FS

Let's see what the market will bear. Any or all of the figures listed below under the following terms: Each figure, unequipped $5.00 Each figure with weapon + headgear OR shield 6.00 Each figure with weapon, headgear, and shield 7.00 Headgear and (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Castle Minifigs FS

(...) Sir, I am interested in buying some of your figures with headgear, but hope you might come down a bit in price. very respectfully, herko (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Castle Minifigs FS

(...) I'm perfectly willing to take the 12 BF, and have tried to e-mail you about it, but it keeps bouncing. Please respond. thanks! James (URL) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)