 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9022
Re: NISB 6590 about to open - please stop me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 21:53:17 GMT

Jon Kozan wrote:

So... I've got this 6590 unopened NISB, that I won on EBAY.
And I really need the 1x2x2 Clear thin walls (windows) it contains. (4)

But I've got serious guilt pains about opening a sealed set from 1988.

It has a bunch of cool parts - the windows, the clear wrap-around square
winshields (2), and especially the 2x2 Clear Tile.

Has anyone else experienced this, or a similar, problem?
How did you deal with it?
Anyone have the thin walls I need, who would trade for the sealed set?

-Jon

OPEN IT!!! OPEN IT!!!!! Why did you buy it if you weren't going to open
it???

Matt (as he tears into the 6079 HE just bought on Ebay)