 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9015
9014  |  9016
Subject:
My list of Lego for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 18:58:17 GMT

Here is the list that I have been promising.

These first group of sets are complete with boxes and instructions

1747
5902  (2)  -bags are still sealed
6232
6236       -box is still sealed
6249
6265
6270
6271
6274
6276
6277
6289

This group of sets contain only the instructions and no boxes (numbers in
paranthesees indicate quantity, if there is more than one set)

1182
1183
1782  (2)
2161  (2)
2536
2541
2542
2871
2995  (2)
2996  (2)
3023
3050  (10)
5902
5905
5906
5918  (2)
5919  (2)
5925  (2)
5928  (2)
5936
5938  (4)
5948  (2)
5956  (2)
5958  (4)
5976  (2)
5978  (4)
5986
5988  (4)
6037  (2)
6087
6093
6095
6097  (3)
6150
6195  (2)
6264
6267
6271
6296
6441  (2)
6442  (2)
6555
6556
6557  (2)
6558  (2)
6559  (2)
6560  (2)
6579
6599  (4)
6766  (2)
6769  (3)-  have no boxes, but all of the parts bags are sealed, and all
instructions and catalogs are present
7171  (2)

This is not the entire list and there are more pirate sets and western sets as
well as a large amount of bulk block and other miscellaneous pieces.  Condition
for most is excellent, but some of miscellaneous parts are well loved and well
used. Some is also in need of a little cleaning, but there are no broken pieces
or non lego parts.  All has come from a non smoker, adult home.  A lot of this
is in storage as well as unsorted so please be patient as I sort through
everything.  Prices will be forth coming and somewhat negotiable.  On saturday a
complete list of sets will be available with prices.  I wish I could speed this
process along better, but with 2 jobs its just not going to be possible.  I
thank you for your patience once again.  If you have any questions don't
hesitate to ask, and I will get back with you as soon as possible.

steve