 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9009
Re: 5561 4x4 Bigfoot for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 14:15:25 GMT

Thanks to everyone who expressed interest in the set!  It's now been sold.

James

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, James Simpson writes:
I've had this set for about 3 weeks.  It has been assembled once, and remained
that way, so the pieces are in pristine condition.  This is the European-box
version...I have the box, although the plastic cover has been removed, and it
does show some shelf-wear.  The instructions are in very good condition (there
is a very small tear on the cover).  The only missing elements are the 5 or 6
extra pieces that came with the set, but as they have been integrated into my
collection, I really don't know what they were.  I'm asking $28 for the set
(price includes US shipping.)  Please let me know if you are interested!

james