 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9007
  New parts available on Cosmic Toys

I just put up about 1100 new pcs from 3 copies of 7161 Gungan Sub on my BrickBay store, Cosmic Toys. Also, I parted out two copies of 7151 Sith a few days ago. Those of you who have Wanted's for any of these parts probably did not get notified. This (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)