 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8980
8979  |  8981
Subject:
Try it now (was Re: Is Brickbay down?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 03:13:44 GMT

It seems to be going ok now.
Julie

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mike Walsh writes:

"James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message
I can't get there.  All I've been seeing for the past hour or so is "host
contacted, waiting for reply"

It's particularly frustrating right now because I'm trying to resolve a • problem
with an order, and can't get at the info I need. :/

Anyone else having problems, or am I Murphy's special friend today?

James

You are not alone, I am having trouble as well.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com