 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8970
WTB: Classic Space Inverse Slope Window (or set 6950)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 21:15:30 GMT

I'm looking for some 6x5x2 inverse slopes in trans-yellow (clear beer color):
http://img.lugnet.com/ld/4228.gif

Here is the only set I know of that came with it in that color:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6950

I might be interested in buying the whole set if that's what it takes.  I
don't mind minor wear.

Please mail with a price if you have the part or the set and are willing to
sell.  In theory, I'm willing to trade- but I don't keep a specific trade
stock and it may be difficult to come to an agreement as to what to trade
for it.

--
Tony Hafner
hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com