 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8936
    Re: How to maximize 90-piece bags? —Frank Filz
   (...) I don't see why the mosaic should be hard for them to ship. Ultimately, because of how it's packaged, its just a group of sets which are ordered in a somewhat bizarre way. Ok, I guess they do package the thing into a "set" box, and then into a (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: How to maximize 90-piece bags? —Jon Kozan
   (...) From an individual's perspective, this would certainly appear as simple as you describe it. But, from an accounting system or MRP systems perspective, this is a ROYAL NIGHTMARE. Look at it this way. (LEGO before Mosaic) My computer system (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: How to maximize 90-piece bags? —Frank Filz
   (...) I bet they've forecast based on 25 bags. True, many of us will optimize our pictures to get 26 bags, but I bet even with that concerted effort, the difference in margin will be minimal. (...) I thought I saw a picture of what someone got, and (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.theory)