 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8929
Re: FS:8485 and 8857 Expert Builder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 03:56:59 GMT

Let me try this again.... 8847!!!

Bad day..... so bad I am looking forward to Monday....

r2 wrote in message ...
8485 Technic Control Center 2    $200

   Box very good, Instructions excellent, complete. Built once, and then
stored. Everything is in great shape, parts are excellent. I opened the set
myself!

8857 Expert Builder Dragster

   Box very good, w/ shelf wear (minor), structurally excellent, somewhat
faded. Instructions excellent, with "coupon" corner cut out. Parts look as
if they are brand new, complete.

Thanks!
Eric
eric@r2eng.com