 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8925
8924  |  8926
Subject:
8 Lots of MISB sets well below retail FS!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 22:53:06 GMT

I have 8 lots of MISB sets available for sale.  All prices are well below
retail!  E-mail me if you would like to buy any of the lots below and they're
yours.  These are excellent prices, below original retail price, and some of
the sets below are no longer available retail.  There is also a buyout option
if you would like to buy everything at once (and save even more).  It's a
great way to jumpstart or beefen up your collection!!! (see below).

Lot #1
1 4980 Tunnel Transport - $25 + Shipping
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4980

Lot #2
1 5976 River Expedition - $25 + Shipping
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5976

Lot #3
2 6434 Roadside Repairs - $40 + Shipping
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6434

Lot #4 - $30 + Shipping
1 6083 Samurai Stronghold (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6083_2)
1 3050 Shanghai Surprise (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3050)
2 6033 Treasure Transport (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6033)

Lot #5 - $20 + Shipping
1 6451 River Response (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6451)
1 6579 Ice Surfer (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6579)
1 6453 Com-Link Cruiser (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6453)

Lot #6 - $25.00 + Shipping
2 Mummy's Tomb (1 MISB, 1 damaged box...all pieces in unopened bags)
(http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5958)
3 5938 Oasis Ambushs (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5938)

Lot #7 - $5.00 + Shipping
1 8210 Nitro Bike GTX (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8210)

Lot #8 - $17.50 + Shipping
1 6160 Sea Scorpion (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6160)
1 6110 Solo Sub (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6110)

Or, if you would like everything at once, and e-mail me before any offers for
individual lots come in (I'll post updates on what is already sold)...it can be
yours for the low, low price of....

$150.00 + Shipping

Thanks for looking.

--