 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8919
8918  |  8920
Subject:
Brick Piles holiday season sales!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 17:22:19 GMT

From now till Dec. 26 Brick Piles is having a big holiday sale, to clear
out current items before the big after-Chrismas sales. Prices have been
reduced with 25% , lots of rare promos and some older sets.

We ship international, ask for rates and delivery time.
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://www.nl.3dgamers.com
Brickbay shop "Brick Piles"  | http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=javanree