 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8912
8911  |  8913
Subject:
Mike's Bulk Parts @ Brickbay - 15% off sale continues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 00:23:16 GMT

Hey folks!

Sold a good bit of my inventory over the last few days, but I figured I
would mention again that I'm running a 15% off sale at my Brickbay shop.
Almost all parts currently in my inventory are now marked down 15% from
their original asking prices.

I still have about 3600 pieces in my inventory and would like to sell as
many of those as possible so I can free up parts drawers and space to make
room for new parts.

Here is my shop's URL:

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=mike

You'll find lots of great parts, including a ton from 2153 Robo Stalker
(still have 18 complete Roboforce minifigs left) - with loads of great grey
and black parts, including the black train roof piece.

For those who have already paid for orders they've placed - I'll be making a
run to the post office on Monday.  I knew today was Veteran's day but for
some reason forgot the PO would be closed.  I've also packed all orders
marked as "Ready" and am just waiting to receive payment before shipping
those out.