 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8883
  Re: All parts 15% off at Mike's Brickbay shop

(...) Are you sure? I received eCheck payment which took 5 days to clear and the regular fee was applied. The paypal FAQ shows there are fees for bank account transfers: https://secure.paypa..._faq#over7 (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: All parts 15% off at Mike's Brickbay shop

(...) Not for personal accounts, at least I hope not. (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)