 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8859
RE: Mark Ng's offered
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 04:46:32 GMT

I think the best thing to do is everyone who got these unwanted emails is to
flame the you-know-what out of him... he will have to go through each
message to check if the person is interested in his items.

I say SPAM the SPAMMER!!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Mike Stanley
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2000 7:45 PM
To: lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Mark Ng's offered

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Eng Wee Lean writes:

Last Monday, I have received an e-mail that was wrote by Mark Ng.
I believe this fellow wanted to sell his LEGO castle and space sets to • those
interest people. However, I did not collect any pace and castle sets.
I think quite a lot of people has received this mail before.

Well, tonight I just received some SPAM from Mark and he used Brickbay to
send it.

He says his e-mail address is mark_en100@hotmail.com.

And this quote right here:

If you are not very happy for this spam mail,
If you have already received my mail before,
I would like to say that I am very sorry bringing a lot of inconvenience to
you!

Doesn't excuse the spam, imo.  And it doesn't excuse doing some kind of mass
mailing of random people through Brickbay.

I'm not even looking at the sets - I wouldn't buy them if they were sets I
just "had" to have - not after this sort of unsolicited crap.