 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8858
    LOOKING TO PURCHASE #3040 CARGO CARRIER OR 4031 FIRE BOAT —Clifton D. Chambers
   Hello LUGNET, I am looking to purchase a model #3040 (cargo carrier) and or #4031(Fire boat). If I can't get this I am willing to purchase the hull from either of the above sets. Please contact me at cdchamberssr@hotmail.com. Thanks, CDC (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)