 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8841
8840  |  8842
Subject:
WTB/WTT: black 2x2 tile with Technic pin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 08:27:10 GMT

I would like to buy or trade for black 2x2 tiles with a Technic pin coming
out of the top (LDraw part 2460):

http://www.ldraw.org/jessiman/lego/2460.html

I am offering $0.25 for each tile in very good or better condition.  I will
also entertain trades if you prefer that route.  Please contact me at
Damraska@Excite.com with your offer.  I am in the US (SF Bay Area) if that
makes a difference.  These are for additional Isis type ships
(http://pages.prodigy.net/damraska/VIsisD.htm).

Tanks,

  -Doug

--