 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8837
Re: 4 x 12 tan plates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 00:53:37 GMT

From: "Amy Hughes" <lugnews@public.atreides.org>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 23:02:44 GMT
To: lugnet.build@lugnet.com, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: 4 x 12 tan plates

In lugnet.build, Will Hess writes:
How many do you need and what might you be willing to pay for them?

I'm looking for about 330 of them. If you've got at least 30, or a mixture of
that many large (48+) tan, light grey and white plates please email me to
discuss price.

If you don't mind my asking, what application have you found that uses 330
4x12 plates? Just curious. Harebrained ideas always attract my attention.
:-)

Sam Wiley
http://www.myrkr.com