 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8828
FS: 6271 Imperial Flagship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 18:29:36 GMT

Hi all !

So this set is only one left from my big pirates lot (6286 was there ...) .
It comes with original instructions and is in very good condition .
Unfortunately compass is missing but everything else is there (sails
like new!) !

If interested, please send me your offers !
To save on shipping take a look at one of my previous posts
(6057 & 6075) - for all three sets shipping would be 19 $
(while 14 $ for 6271 only) !

Thanks !

Dejan Pavlovic
Lugnet Member 595