 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8813
8812  |  8814
Subject:
Tons of new parts added to Mike's Brickbay Shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 20:05:48 GMT

Parts are from 15 copies of 2153 Robo Stalker (lots of good parts for almost
every theme in that set)

Parts from 15 copies of 6031 Fright Force (added those last week, forgot to
mention it here)

I also updated my FAQ with information about my request that buyers only use
the eCheck (bank transfer) method of Paypal payment, not the Instant eCheck
(credit card) method.  Other payment options (money order, check, etc) are,
of course, still fine.  Please let me know if this could be more clear.

Here is the URL for my shop:

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=mike