 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8810
  lego sea port sets to trade for a 6081

I have lego sea port sets 6542 and 6679 i would like to trade them for castle set 6081. If any of you have set 6081 and would like to trade for my sets then contact me A.S.A.P. P.S I am in the UK so i would prefere any repliers to be in the UK or (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)