 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8799
8798  |  8800
Subject:
Looking for the following parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 10:54:42 GMT

7740 carriage base plate , 3 Grey windows
7715 Red Buffer
6989 One VERY large wheel
6274 One blue gun port cover
6081 Grey holder for drawbridge pully
6285 One top sail
6280 Green Cannon Carriage , Compass
6378 Shop front Grey panel/window?
6389 Garage door Red piece with handle , Red peice without handle , 2 white
      sections no handle, one Transparent Blue section.

1 Black Panel 3h*4l*1w
7 White Arches 1h*3l*1w
1 White Arch  1h*3l*1w
1 White Arch  2h*8l*1w

  Will buy or if anyone wants to trade I have a 182 Train set missing the
Cut out engine base plate and one headlamp that I will break up to trade
,also have quite a large number of Town pieces and figures
My email is lensman@blueyonder.co.uk

thanks