 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8797
Re: Want To Buy : METRO LINER 4558
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 03:03:11 GMT

Please STOP posting the same message multiple times a day!

We get the idea already!

If you are going to narrow your request to a reasonable price AND in the US,
good luck.  Most US 4558s go for too much.  To get a reasonable price, look in
Germany Ebay.

kai brodersen wrote:

i am looking for a metroliner NO BOX NO INSTRUCTIONS NO TRACK, just the
engine the cars and the platform.  I am looking to pay a reasonable price.

i would like the seller to be in the US.

e-mail me directly

thanks
kai

--