 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8795
8794  |  8796
Subject:
Code Word for the Week of November 4 to November 10
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 01:37:21 GMT

O.K. Kids,

Here is the moment everyone has been waiting for, the code word of the week
for BEAR's WORLD at Brickbay.  All you have to do is type the code word in
the Comments section when checking out from my store and you will recieve
%33 off with an order of $20.00 or more.  I am trying to run these kinds of
specials once a week.  This one ends on Friday the 10th.
  This weeks word is, "Kat" after our friskey feline who loves legos, God
help them.  Remember, that is Kat with a K.
  Just go to http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mrbear2
Thanks folks,
Gerry