 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8781
  WTB: 12 White Town Chairs

Hello, I am looking to buy a dozen white 2X2 Town chairs. I would prefer if they were new, but used in good condition would be ok. I am willing to pay between 15 and 25 cents apiece (plus shipping) depending on their condition. Thanks, Kev Z #142 (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)