 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8780
FS: 25 mint castle figures ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 02:35:24 GMT

I'm selling 25 mint Castle Figures ... with all their equipment, just like
seen in this picture:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/verneer/Castle/knights.jpg

You will get 5 identical sets of what you see.  I'm asking for $50.00 (since
that seems to be the going price on E-bay) and will ship for free in the
United States.  Shipping outside the states would be extra.

Let me know if you are interested.

-- Pawel