 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8752
  Have small quantity of Fabuland elements and figs for Trade

I have a small quantity of Fabuland elements mainly from the Paddle Steamer and Double Decker Bus . I am looking for parts from various Csatles Trains and Galleons if you want to email direct my address is lensman@blueyonder.co.uk Thanks (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)