 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8718
8717  |  8719
Subject:
Discounts at James Brown's Parts Sale...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 17:12:28 GMT

...are starting soon!  I'm going to start discounting sometime this week
(not sure when, but I'll post here), to clear out the slower moving
inventory.  But before I do, there are a lot of parts that will *NOT* be
discounted.  They will be removed, and added to my collection.  So if you
want...

Blue 1x4 tiles at $0.10 each...
  http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=jamesb&itemID=17438

Grey frame/black door jail cell doors for $1.00...
  http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=jamesb&itemID=476

Light grey round 1x1 bricks at $0.10 each...
  http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=jamesb&itemID=921

Black Star Wars hoods at $0.25 each...
  http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=jamesb&itemID=14801

A variety of small plates, all at $0.05 or $0.10...
  http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=jamesb&itemID=16340
  http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=jamesb&itemID=14785
  http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=jamesb&itemID=14828
  http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=jamesb&itemID=14829
  http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=jamesb&itemID=14281
  http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=jamesb&itemID=14301

Dark grey 3x2 wedge bricks at $0.10 each...
  http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=jamesb&itemID=17437
  http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=jamesb&itemID=17436

Light grey classic Space wing plates at $0.10 each...
  http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=jamesb&itemID=16357
  http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=jamesb&itemID=16358

Or any of several other items, make your order FAST, because one way or
another, they will *not* be there when I start discounting parts.

Thanks,

James
James Brown's Parts Sale:  http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=jamesb
4500+ parts, averaging $0.10 per piece.