 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8715
    Re: Where can I get a Technic Space Shuttle —Scott Arthur
   (...) Agreed. I was just trying to get it out of loc.uk, I should have spent more time reading it. loc.uk is normally quite information rich, so I don't like these side tracks. I think Mike originally wanted a UK 8480 (or at least a UK price) so (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Where can I get a Technic Space Shuttle —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Right you are again. Todd *should* have responded. However I suspect that his answer will be as it was to the Aussies. Or something like it. IIRC, (although they were asking for aussie specific auction info) the way they got it was by forming (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)