 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8702
WTB: Castle Parts for my Big Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 19:47:13 GMT

I am interested in purchasing these parts:

White Bricks (for a good enough price that makes me want to buy them from
you not brick buckets)
6 Black Falcon flags
chains (grey)
1x1 trans yellow cones (for flames)
small castle doors
pots and pans
1x2 ish space guns (the ones that were used as torches)
brown plates
1 knights kingdom cloth flag
1 royal knights cloth flag
2x2 yellow targets

2x5x5 and 3x3x6 castle walls: any type I'll give .50 a piece.

Thanks for looking,

Jonathan