 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8698
Re: Possible FS in UK - Barcode-less truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 17:21:30 GMT

Try http://www.eBay.com, you will get higher bidder!
Zhengrong

Tony Priestman wrote:

I have a couple of 8479 Barcode Truck that are currently MISB, and I
intend to take the Codepilot & all electrical bits out, but I don't need
the rest. This includes some flex system bits, a white clutch gear, and
a bunch of green pieces.

I'd prefer to sell these to someone in the UK, for GBP 50 +p&p, but if
there's no interest here I am willing to ship them internationally. The
USD price would be 73 + p&p.

(I'd like to keep the motors, but I'm willing to negotiate :-)
--
Tony Priestman
email: tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk