 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8669
8668  |  8670
Subject:
Brickbay Promotion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 02:43:16 GMT

Hey Kids,
  I am going to try something new for readers of Lugnut.  At my Brickbay
store ,BEAR's WORLD, I am going to try a weekly code word.  Each week I will
give a code word.  During checkout the buyer has to put the word in the
Comments section.  That is all there is to it.
  This weeks Code Word is "HARRY D" in honor of my new son Harrison Dean.
When you give this word you will recieve free First Class shipping on orders
up to $20.00 and free Priority Shipping on orders over $20.00.
Thanks for Listening,
Gerry

P.S.
Before I forget.  Here is the Link to the Store.
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mrbear2