 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8667
Re: Lego set #7171 for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 23:47:03 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ben Gatelle writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Clifton D. Chambers writes:
I ran across a #7171 and wanted to gage the interest in the set before I buy
for resale.   I am asking , shall we say around $50 for the set.  two of the
boxes are unopened and one box has been opened.  I have not inventoied the
set to see if all the partsare there yet. This set list for $90 and is on
sale at Toy-R-Us for $64.

And Target has this non-sales priced at $50 with a Droid Fighter, so unless
someone lives far from a Target or TRU, I doubt that you'll sell it here.
BEN

Thanks Ben, I only checked the link here in LUGNET.  I didn't find the set
on Target's web page.  I did notice most of the sets on E-bay are topping
out around $50.  This was only a starting point for me.  I may decide to
keep the set for parts.  From time to time I run across these sets and
purchase them with the intent of reselling.  If there is no interest than I
won't.  I did note that this set has been around for awhile.  I am not a
Star Wars fan, so I don't know the interest.