 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 866
WTB: Pirate Ship Stern Lantern Piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 15:07:35 GMT

I picked up a 6250 Cross Bone Clipper at a flea market last weekend.  It
was supposed to be complete but unfortunately it is not.  I have managed
to replace all of the missing pieces with the exception of the four pronged
lantern base that sits on the rear of the ship.  Does anyone have one of
these they are willing to share/trade/sell or does this piece exist in a set
that is currently on the market?  My trade page is at:

http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh/barter.htm

Thanks,

Mike - mike_walsh@mentorg.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh