 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8642
Re: FS: 12V Train Engine from 1980
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 20:47:44 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Rob Winkel writes:
Hello,
    I have a Set 7865 12V Train Engine, still in its box. It is from 1980,
20 years old. I would like to sell it for $50 + $5 shipping to anywhere in
the world. Please email robinw@esatclear.ie if you would like to buy it.
Thank you,
    Rob Winkel

I vouch for Rob as a good trader.

However, note that while Lego called this an "engine", what it is is a 12
motor, with connecting rods and a cylinder block. Great for building
engines, but not really an engine per se.

There must be a big stack of these somewhere in Ireland because they come
trickling out on a semiregular basis.

++Lar