 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8633
  Re: Want my car? I want your LEGO

Planning a trip to Florida anytime soon? How much $lego do you want? I need a second car. (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Want my car? I want your LEGO

(...) Not currently, but depending on the amount of $lego, I could change my plans :-) (Actually, I do like road trips and I haven't been to FL since December of '90.) (...) All of it...Umm...As much as I can get? Or at least a fair trade's worth. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Want my car? I want your LEGO

You know, I'll have to wander through the local wrecking yards and car dealerships to see if there's anything worth buying to trade for LEGO. <g> Of course, there's not a lot of hope making a profit but you never know. Getting LEGO is better than a (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Want my car? I want your LEGO

(...) $2,015 (...) real (...) Ahh, you just need to find some sleepy sucker on the highway like I did... If you try this, I'd reccomend filling the back with pillows or something though... I was going to do the charity thing also, oh well, I got (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)