 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 863
862  |  864
Subject:
Pirate ship/ Black Cat/Aquadome
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 08:49:28 GMT

I think I can get hold of
1. A pirate ship - I think it's 6289
2. The Model Team Black Cat (sorry, I don't know the number, it's
a large black and yellow truck with a helicopter on it, from 2-3 years
ago)
3. The Aqua Dome 7 (again sorry I don't know the number. I didn't
have a pen and paper with me when I was in the shop :) - it's the
Aquanaut's base/laboratory, from about 2-3 years ago, the one in yellow
with large blue transparent doors and a crane, on two blue 32x32 baseplates
with river going round a corner)

Would anyone be interested? Last time I looked there was one of (2) and
lots of (1) and (3).  Note that I am in the UK. (which is why I'm using
the UK set names)

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com