 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8618
    Free advent calendar! —David Jolley
   Has anyone else recently visited the Lego Shop At Home for Great Britain? Upon browsing the shop I found that the "Countdown To The Holidays" calendar had a price of "£0.00". I bought some other bulk bricks anyway and so included this calendar in my (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)