 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8581
    PC LEGOLAND SOFTWARE? —Steve Waibel
   Saw this on German Ebay last night and wondered if anyone knows anything about it. It is a-la Roller Coaster Tycoon except with Lego. Is a US version in the works? or available already. From what I can gather it has many skill levels to accomodate (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: PC LEGOLAND SOFTWARE? —Franz Mahlau
     Hi, it's in the german catalog (even the one from january), but it just got to the stores. it is not yet available everywhere. i'm sure there will be an english version. gruss, franz. (...) ***...*** franz@mahlau.de "Aus jedem Stein, der dir in den (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: PC LEGOLAND SOFTWARE? —Karen Lepper
   (...) ads for it (I think in Scholastic software club, maybe other places). You design and build your own Legoland theme park. Sounds like fun. Karen (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)