 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8553
Re: WTB: Boxed Paradisa sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 16:27:22 GMT

"Ezio Maino" <ezio.maino@itlug.org> wrote in message
news:G2tpo5.9Kr@lugnet.com...

"Rob Doucette" <rob.doucette@worldnet.att.net> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:G2t4v6.HA0@lugnet.com...
If you don't want to slug it out on eBay, Brickbay is probably a good
source.  I have a few at DoucetteNet LEGO(r).  Ezio Manio has an • excellent
sellection at Hammer's Lego Shop (Italy).

-Rob Doucette.

Ezio Maino has an excellent selection at Ciondolo's MISB sets
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=ezio
and Giulio Ferrari at Hammer's Lego Shop
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=gfhammer

We are friends, but no the same person :)

Ezio

Lugnet #476
Brickbay Store http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=ezio

OOPs!! My mistake, sorry for spelling your name wrong as well.

Ezio's store was the one I was referring to.  Apparently all of the good
Paradisa sets are Italian these days ;-)

-Rob.