 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8533
Re: The Sanburn Systems Company - Restocked and Added Several New Options
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 04:06:37 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:

We have made some vast improvements in our payment modules.

Sounds good !

We have also added a discount module to our site, so we will be having =
category specific sales every week, which will start soon.

Very cool !!

As always, if you are looking for a particular part, or have a question =
on a where a part might be, feel free to e-mail us here. If you would =
like to make an offer for the whole inventory of a certain part, feel =
free to e-mail us here with the bid, we usually accept it, within =
reason. We also welcome any suggestions, comments, and the like

Most excellent !!!

I will send an email to you now indicating what I am interested in.

__Kevin Salm__
Lego brick enthusiast for over 20 years....