 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8516
  For sale: MISB 6556 (Divers) !

Howdy, I have been searching through my closet and I found set 6556, Scuba Squad. [(URL) It is unopened and the box is in an OK condition. I am asking $6 for it. I live in the US and I accept Paypal, Bidpay, Money Orders and Checks. First come first (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)