 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8482
8481  |  8483
Subject:
More items added to my Brickbay shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 02:15:22 GMT

I just completed the parts addition for the 6079 sets by adding 4 of the
raised curved forest baseplates to my inventory.  I'm fairly sure some will
think them overpriced, but that's what it'll take for me to give them up,
knowing I won't be getting anymore of them.

I also added the following sets, all from copies of 1967:

1958 (the Windsurfer) - 4
1959 (Ultra-Light) - 4
1969 (Space Police II) - 4
1970 (Pirates) - 4
1971 (Black Knights) - 3

I'm probably through adding parts & sets for this week.  Can't add anymore
parts until I sell a significant portion of those in the shop now - I only
have enough of the 60-drawer Popular Mechanics chest to keep a certain amount
of sorted parts inventory ready to sort, pack and ship.  So if you want to see
more parts, buy some.  :)

Here's the URL, and please, as always, read the FAQ - it covers important
things like the fact that I only ship via Priority mail, etc.

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=mike