 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8464
8463  |  8465
Subject:
WTT - European AC adapter (9V trains) for American 110 version
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 01:42:26 GMT

I just bought a Metroliner from eBay and it came with the 220V European AC
Adapter (I knew it would since the seller was in Europe).  Anyway, I'd like to
swap it for an american 110V version.  Straight trade.  Anyone interested?
Shoot me some email if you are  (geoffgr@microsoft.com)